Ultra Short Throw Projectors
MeetingMate – The ultimate meeting solution with touch!
- WUXGA Resolution
- Higher Lumens – up to 4400 Lumens
- DVI-D Out for sharing of PC Free Whiteboard
- Revolutionize Your Whiteboard — Turn any wall, flat surface or existing dry-erase board interactive; turn on the projector and start writing using the included pens.
- Touch-Based Interactivity — Enable as many as six participants to touch, draw, select and interact using intuitive and familiar gestures. (Only available on the EB-1430Wi)
- Easy to Use — MeetingMate is a standalone solution — no computer, software or training is required, so you can operate with ease.
- Capture, Save and Share — No need to transcribe whiteboard notes or take a photo; press a button to save, print or email directly from your MeetingMate.
- Extensive Whiteboard Space — Save up to 50 digital pages; no need to erase for more space, just add a new page.
- Whiteboard Sharing — Content written digitally can be shared and annotated on simultaneously by both local and remote participants collaborating from mobile devices1, computers and other MeetingMates.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) — Using the Epson iProjection™ App, wirelessly share and display content from iPhone®, iPad®and Android™1 devices to MeetingMate projectors.
- Dynamic Video Conferencing Display — Connect video conferencing equipment for a large 100″ display; use Split Screen2 to simultaneously display people and content side by side.
3LCD TechnologyAll Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
3x Brighter Colours with Epson*Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don’t force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
*Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
Wide Ranging Interface
Not only does the wide-ranging interface correspond with conventional analogue sources, it is compatible with two types of HDMI sources as well for digital connections.
One of the HDMI input terminals is MHL (Mobile High Definition Link) certified for mirroring of Android and other mobile devices.
Mobile Device CompatibilityUsing the included wireless card in conjunction with Epson’s iProjection app, you can also display and control content from your iPad, iPhone, iPod and Android devices.
Find out how to set up your Epson iProjection app and learn more about your projector and device compatibility, visit Epson.com.au/iprojection
All on Screen Items Can Be Rearranged and Edited Freely
Any image on the screen can be resized and moved as if it were an object. So, even if there is no writing space on the screen, written contents can be shrunken down to make room for new annotations.
Finger Touch Interaction
In addition to operation using a conventional interactive pen, it is now possible to operate using your finger on the screen. Opening and closing files, scrolling, moving and expanding objects, and annotation are just some of the possibilities available at the touch of a finger. Operation is intuitive for smoother and more interactive meetings.
Compatible With All Forms of Digital and Analogue Data
A variety of content including data from USB memory, pictures off a smartphone or tablet and even web site data can be easily displayed on the whiteboard. This multifunction machine also has a scan feature so you can incorporate paper based resources into your discussions.
Instant Information Sharing
Whiteboard mode allows you to output the meeting results on-site in the user’s preferred format. Time to perform tasks such as saving meeting data to PDF (on USB memory, Network), sending email, printing, and making meeting minutes has been shortened considerably. You can also reuse and edit data again from a previous whiteboard session that was saved to a USB memory or server.
In comparison with conventional copy boards, sharing information using the MeetingMate projectors is quick and simple.
Multi-location Interactive Collaboration, Wireless Monitoring and Interactivity
Unlock the full potential of network-ready Epson projectors by attaching to your LAN via a wired or wireless connection. Network-connected projectors not only allow users to present visual and audio content over the LAN, but also to annotate on network content using Epson’s instant annotation tools. Using the included EasyMP® Network Projection version 2.81 application allows users to project a presentation via a maximum of 4 network connected projectors and enables individual mouse control from each location. This presents the ultimate interactive collaboration via the network from remote locations.*
With Epson EasyMP® Monitor software, IT administrators can configure and monitor the status of their Epson networked projectors, including the remote viewing of power status, lamp hours, temperature/filter conditions and receive maintenance alerts.
* Must be on the same network and use Epson’s EasyMP Network Projection software version 2.81 or later.
With the split screen function, images from 2 input sources can be projected and viewed simultaneously. This function is also a perfect tool for video conferencing, so you can view the content from your PC and your colleagues from the other end.
WHITEBOARD SHARE FUNCTION
Image sharing with tablets, laptops and other MeetingMates!
Content written digitally can be shared and annotated on simultaneously by both local and remote participants collaborating from mobile devices1, computers and other MeetingMates. Meeting participants (up to 15 devices) can join the meeting using their own device and play a more active role in proceedings. After the meeting participants can download the whiteboard contents directly to their device.
Extensive range of connectivity ports.