Installation Multimedia Projectors
The Epson EB-4950WU provides brilliant colour and amazing image quality with 4,500 lumens of colour brightness and 4,500 lumens of white brightness. This powerful product also features Faroudja DCDi® video processing to ensure your image always looks its best. Whether it’s used in the boardroom, or your living room, the EB-4950WU delivers bright, vivid images that will captivate any audience.
- 3 x Brighter Colours* and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness.
- Crisp Clear Images – Featuring WUXGA resolution.
- Lens Shift – Align images easily with horizontal and vertical lens shift.
- Versatile connectivity – Easily integrate with any system with HDMI and DisplayPort.
- Convenient Remote Management – Remotely monitor and control presentations.
- Epson iProjection™ – Wirelessly display and control content from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® and Android™ devices.
- Arc and Point Correction – Fine tune image geometry to perfection.
- Passive 3D – For stacked 3D applications using polarised passive glasses.
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*.One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
The Faroudja DCDi Cinema chipset is a video enhancement technology that produces exceptional image quality without introducing artefacts. Faroudja DCDi (Directional Correlational Deinterlacing) was developed to eliminate jagging, using a unique algorithm. This technology, in combination with decoding, Deinterlacing and enhancement technologies, won an Emmy Award from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
Split Screen allows you to display content from two inputs simultaneously, side by side, on a single screen. With three layout options you can display video and presentation materials, and run video on both screens.
The EasyMP® Monitor tool makes it easy to monitor and control all networked Epson projectors, set up email notifications, verify and change internal settings, and more. You can also remotely power down your projector(s) to extend the lamp life and save energy.
Save energy using the convenient Schedule function. And, easily control the projector at non-networked venues. The embedded clock inside the projector enables it to do scheduled tasks without having the network standby mode on.
Display and control content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and Android devices with the Epson iProjection App and any nearby wireless or networked Epson projector. This free application allows road warriors to travel light and present from their mobile devices. For teachers, it makes it easy to walk around the class and still be able to share engaging content — larger-than-life. The app is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your content to the big screen.
Featuring a centered lens design, the Epson 4000 series makes installation easy to plan. Positioning the ceiling mount, screen and projector can be performed individually and independent of one another.
Offering convenient access to the lamps and filter, the Epson 4000 series makes maintenance easier than ever, even if the projector is ceiling mounted. The lamp cover is located on the rear side panel and there are no screws, so the lid can be removed without any special tools.
The Epson 4000 series electrostatic filter is designed to protect the optical engine, lamp and electronics from small dust particles that can enter any projector. It has a recommended 10,000- hour filter cleaning schedule3 and can capture particles as small as three microns, due in part to its pleated, expanded design.